The process with a self build mortgage is slow from the first plans that you put in place to requesting the final valuation but is very rewarding when all the pieces come together.
Having an understanding of the mortgage and build process can be helpful and prepare you along the way.
- Planning & Design & Application submitted to Council
- Once you get your approval from the council it’s time to start getting your approval from the bank
- Submit all relevant documents along with your costings
- Application will be submitted and assessed by the lender
- Get your mortgage approval in principle and then go to loan offer
- Upon loan offer the 1st valuation will be requested
- A loan offer pack will go out to Both you and your Solicitor
- We will then proceed to put life insurance in place and building insurance
- Once all final documents have been submitted to the bank they will go for final sign off
- 1st stage of draw down is released out to your solicitor
From Clearing the site to coming across your first bumps in the road to being able to pick out the pieces that you want in each room from the kitchen to the children’s bedrooms you’re on the road to building a dream home for your family.
At GCFS we have access to a wide range of lenders, and we can compare the best rates available to you.
Send us an online enquiry or ring us direct at 045 916080 to go through your options
Find a wealth of information on a wide range of financial topics. Our goal is to provide you with relevant and timely information on a wide range of financial topics, including your Financial Planning, Pensions, Savings & Investments, Mortgages, Life Protection, taxes and so much more.
Gwen Clarke Financial Services Ltd’s team of experts understands that each of the clients has unique financial needs, which is why we tailor our services to meet your specific requirements. It is our aim to help you achieve your financial goals by providing you with personalized advice and guidance every step of the way. Whether you’re looking to invest for the future, secure a mortgage, or protect your loved ones, we can help. Contact us today to learn more about our services and how we can assist you in securing your financial future!